Upto no good

I am upto
no good tonight
I might say things
that are right
For things that aren't
I might take up a fight
I might say things
That are hard to believe
Because they wont
Come through a sieve
You might hate me
When i m done
But wont that be
Unusually fun
Because the things
I have in my mind
Arent so kind
They are sick
Of all thats wrong
And i m listening to
A sad song
But dont mistake me
For an activist
For i am not ,
Yet i wish
for certain things
I would hv fought.
But right now i ll
Pick up no fight
As i am upto
No good tonight

Comments

Savio Paes said…
Must compliment you on your choice of titles :) Very nice.. and the poem that follows. Guess you're a lover of words too (like me) only that we express it in different ways.
Keep up the excellent writing :) Stay blessed

Popular posts from this blog

Words

Return