Play Pretend

Lets play pretend,
and fake things we cant mend.

Oh! look at this gadget I bought ,
while love was all I sought.

Wait, let me upload this pretty picture,
with the smile being a permanent fixture.

With beautifully rehearsed weddings,
dont you love the message you are sending.

Let me catch the movie that everyone has watched,
to make sure the same way my brain is being washed.

Oh did I forget to take that fun vacation,
to a tropical island or rather a snowy location.

No matter where I go ,
but a happy face is what I must show.

Because everything I do, 
I must make sure, the world can view.

For hearts and likes is all I need.
to fulfill my self worth's greed.


Comments

Unknown said…
Lets play pretend ,
Imagine the life is how it should have been .
Sonakshi Sharma said…
:) life is the way it should be....

Popular posts from this blog

Words

Return

Influencer